Pages

"And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God." -- Philippians 1:9-11

Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween SASS


Awesome Things:
1) I missed three days (and counting) of work this week due to hurricane Sandy
2) Running with friends
3) Roasting pumpkins
4) Bible study
5) Parmesan rosemary bread, and other homemade breads

Notsome Things:
1) Hurricane Sandy left a bunch of people without power, and I think I need to go back to work
2) Super drunk people
3) I’m late again on my SASS post
4) I hardly blog at all anymore
5) Attendance at church is rather low

Awesome Things:
1) Letters
2) Sea shells and the ocean
3) I GET TO SEE MY FAMILY IN 20 DAYS!!!
4) Apple crisp, and all of the other delicious creations people bake in my apartment
5) Church bells

1 comment: