Pages

"And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God." -- Philippians 1:9-11

Saturday, January 15, 2011

Valeralerie

This post is dedicated to one of my best friends Valerie.  Whom* I will be visiting in Ecuador in [see counter on the right].  SO COOL!  And I can hardly wait!



Also, she’s the inspiration for this blog in general (like my whole blogging habit), so thanks to her I’m still here!

*I know this it “whom” and not “who” because I actually studied for the ACTs!

1 comment:

  1. Look at those two gorgeous babes! I miss you and also can't wait. At all. Hence the countdown. OH MY GOODNESS IT IS 8 IN THE MORNING AND I AM STILL REALLY REALLY (internally) EXCITED!!!!

    ReplyDelete