Pages

"And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God." -- Philippians 1:9-11

Friday, February 25, 2011

ECUADOR!!!

Tomorrow night at this time I will be talking face to face with Valerie, in Quito, Ecuador. For someone who has never left the continent (I’ve been to the Yukon Territory and British Columbia) this will be quite an experience.

I am excited beyond belief. Those 1000 little purple people jumping up and down and up and down and up and down in the purest most true form of joy imaginable inside of me from my first post about Ecuador are back and I can hardly contain them!

Not only do I get to see my best friend whom I haven’t seen since AUGUST!

Valerie and I on top of Lazy Mountain: September 2006


I am going to ECUADOR!

Since it is almost midnight and I’m getting up tomorrow at 5 to go to the airport…. I’m going to bed*. I’ll try to keep updating as the week progresses as best I can, and I plan on posting pictures as well!


*bed… I am WAY too excited to sleep.

2 comments:

  1. GUESS WHAT YOU'RE HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND I HAVE PURPLE PEOPLE TOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND PRINGLES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete