Pages

"And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God." -- Philippians 1:9-11

Sunday, February 26, 2012

SASS#2


And here is the second installment of my monthly SASS post!
(There were multiple Sundays this month where I REALLY wanted to post because of super awesome things going on, but I figured I would wait to the end of the month because of the SUPER Awesome thing that happened today)

Awesome Things:
1) I RAN A MARATHON!!!
2) I got a PR in said marathon (3:56:41!!!!!!!)
3) I’m going to see my mom in 5 DAYS!!!!
4) Microsoft Word autocorrects “aldehyde” to “baldhead,” and that made me laugh (on the quiet floor of the library no doubt…)

Notsome Things:
1) Tuesday, February 7th
2) Midterms
3) Orgo Midterm, because that’s so Notsome it deserves it’s own line
4) Human relations

Awesome Things:
1) Playing the guitar, for real people!
2) Standing in the window with the sun pouring in and warming me up even when it’s cold outside
3) It’s almost spring break (hence the seeing my mom)
4) God (this could be (is related to) all of them)

1 comment:

  1. hey baldhead! I like that you do this...I think I'm going to try to revamp my blog during the fast yo!!!
    ps Miss you
    pps SKYPEEEEEE

    ReplyDelete