Pages

"And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God." -- Philippians 1:9-11

Sunday, December 12, 2010

You've got mail!

Everybody loves getting things in the mail, especially college students.  And that means me!  So here are a few of my favorite surprises of the semester.


Benjamin wins coolest birthday card this year with a self made graphic of Harry Potter Happy Birthday!  And a message that made me laugh.  Of course I will hire you as my encouragement consultant!


Care package/birthday present from my two favorite people.  Complete with giant marshmallows!  Thanks Uncle Billy and Lisa!


Gusties!  Thank you so much for these Ava.  They are perfect for when our room gets freezing because the heat decides not to work…


Reads:  Butternut squash is a real letdown.
No butter.  No nuts.
Just squash. 
The most awesomest card ever.  Enough said.  Thanks mom, dad, and Noah!


Care package from Brittney that arrived right when I was feeling the most left out of parent weekend.  Thanks for making me smile!


LOVE. THIS. PIC.  Thanks Christ First for sending out your love! (and a bit of Alaska weather) Miss you all!


And finally… SNOW!!! Emily you are totally awesome!  Thanks for sending me “snow” so I could have some of AK in my dorm!


And there you have it.  One week left and the semester is DONE!!! Can’t wait to go home!

1 comment:

  1. i'm sorry that i'm a lame friend and you'll be getting your birthday present three months late and in person. and not in the mail. :(

    ReplyDelete