Pages

"And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God." -- Philippians 1:9-11

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Weekend


I spent Easter on the beach!  Here are some pictures from this weekend.










It took me a couple days to get this up on account of two things:
1) an accounting final, and
2) a calculus final.

Now however both of those are over* and I only have one more final on Thursday** and then I get to go HOME!  Speaking of home, you should read this post here, because I like it and I think it’s valid.

Also, I just got really excited because I looked at my countdown and saw that in 3 days, 16 hours, 49 minutes, and 27 seconds… I WILL BE HOME!



*MATH WAS SO EASY!!! (that like never happens, it was awesome)

**Chem…  probably wouldn’t be too worried about it except HALF THE TEST IS ORGO! :s

No comments:

Post a Comment