Pages

"And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God." -- Philippians 1:9-11

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

I Love Tuesdays!


Tuesdays are one of my top 7 favorite days of the week, despite having chemistry from 8am* till 2:40.  Tuesdays are my Adele days.  After 8am chem lab I go to the Curry Student Center with Adele and we do** the chemistry homework due that week.  Then we go to the actual chemistry class and then lunch at Rebecca’s***!  After a quick lunch we go to chem recitation, which is kind of a waste of my time.  It’s supposed to be so we can get individualized chemistry help since our lecture is so big, but the TA teaching the class doesn’t really know any chemistry, which makes teaching it difficult.  After that we either go study genetics or something until Enhancing Honors, which is like a career in medical/research fields exploration class.  I actually find some of it really interesting; we get to hear from all kinds of people who work at Northeastern and about what they are doing/have done.  After that class we go to the gym and run and do crazy abs workouts to reminisce my high school days track and pre-track conditioning.  And then it’s smoothies at Boloco and some more studying and the day is done!  And I got to spend the entire day with Adele!  Which is awesome!  And today we painted our nails, which may sound kind of childish, but I haven’t painted my nails in over a year probably, and it was fun to do that instead of studying for my genetics test tomorrow.   And on that note, I should probably go to bed or get back to studying, I can’t wait for this week to be over!  ONLY 10 MORE DAYS OF SCHOOL!!!  AND IN 26 DAYS I’ll BE HOME!!!  Life is good.


*NOT TODAY!!! I finished up with chem lab last week!  No more 8am chem labs this semester, and I got almost 11 hours of sleep last night!  Which isn’t going to happen tonight… judging by the fact that it’s already almost 2am and I am just starting this blog.

**More or less…

***This is probably the best food on campus in my opinion.

1 comment:

  1. OH MY GOSH YOU ARE ALMOST DONE WITH YOUR FRESHMAN YEAR OF COLLEGE. I cannot believe you, girl. AHHHHHH
    It sounds like you have a really wholistic life. Sorry if I sound like a counsellor, but seriously, you epitomize balance and moderation. The last time I worked out was....um...yeah. And the last time I studied? Even farther back :)

    ReplyDelete