Pages

"And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God." -- Philippians 1:9-11

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Top 5 Awesome Things

So I realized that I haven’t actually made a post yet about life back in Boston.  Though I had a fantastic summer* and didn’t want to go back to school (or more accurately, back to Boston) I have been having a pretty good time now that I’m here.

This semester I’m taking Ecology, Organic Chemistry, Finance, and Environmental Ethics, and I’d talk more about all those but most people would find that very boring, also they’ll all probably end up in a post of some sort before the end of the year.  I however am really enjoying these classes.

Besides classes I’m volunteering again with Science Club for Girls and hopefully with Youth Enrichment Services**.  I’m also still playing (and loving) Ultimate.

So.  Basics out of the way.  Here are the Top 5 Awesome Things I’ve Done Since Returning to Boston!


1) Sailing – I went sailing in one of those little boats on the Charles!

2) The Beach – I went to Revere Beach with my roommates!

3) Frisbee Club Sectionals – I went to Rhode Island for a Frisbee tournament!

4) Arboretum – I went to the Arboretum and pretended like I wasn’t in the city!

5) Red Sox – I went to a Red Sox game and watched them hit an in-the-park home run and a grand slam, and beat the Orioles 18 to 9***!
[I forgot to take a picture of this one]


Yay! Life is good!

*The best on record I believe.

**More on this later if it happens!

***This was before they decided to suck and not make the play-offs. 

1 comment:

  1. YAYAYAYAYAYA I'm glad your happy. It makes me happy. And then there is a giant swirl of happiness! We should talk...Its like a positive reaction!

    ReplyDelete