Pages

"And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God." -- Philippians 1:9-11

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

April SASS


I apologize for the delayed post!

Awesome Things:
1) I’M DONE WITH SCHOOL UNTIL JANUARY!!!
2) I’m done with Organic Chemistry forever*
3) New directions with LECM
4) I got a CO-OP working on the Protein and Cell Sciences team at EMD Serono
5) Everybody Loves Science (the final event for Science Club for Girls)

Notsome Things:
1) Finals – this is awesome in the sense that they are now FINISHED, but during that week they were definitely NOT over
2) Saying goodbye to friends
3) Studying inside when it is glorious outside
4) I miss my brother
5) Having to watch friends suffer and not being able to help

Awesome Things:
1) Palm Sunday and Easter
2) We won Frisbee sectionals
3) Seeing old friends and going on fun excursions with them
4) Ring Around the Neck
5) I volunteered over 450 hours this year


*Watch that statement bite me in the butt ten years from now when it becomes my career.

No comments:

Post a Comment