Pages

"And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God." -- Philippians 1:9-11

Thursday, February 26, 2015

Day 9: Place

The Sacred Space.

Exactly what it sounds like, this is a place where anyone can gather.  It is a special place, devoted to the dome where the physical meets the spiritual. 

This quite room tucked away on campus has been my home every Thursday night since I started five years ago at Northeastern.  The sacred space is where we come to worship, pray, meditate, socialize, and reflect.  In the secular world of Boston, this little room is full of so much Grace. 

And I am so thankful for each and every person who I have encountered through this place.  I reflect with joy the friendships developed and support shared there.  God is with us always, but God is especially with us in the Sacred Space, whatever you conceive God to be.

Photo credit LECM

No comments:

Post a Comment