Pages

"And this is my prayer, that your love may overflow more and more with knowledge and full insight to help you determine what is best, so that in the day of Christ you may be pure and blameless, having produced the harvest of righteousness that comes through Jesus Christ for the glory and praise of God." -- Philippians 1:9-11

Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Weekend

Skipton!

This is Skipton-Lou.  He is a beta fish and the left over of a biology lab, so I adopted him.  I think he likes his new home*, and he’s a good pet. 


Costumes! 

Halloween here is just an excuse to go out 4 nights of the week.  So naturally you need 4 costumes, one for each night.  Nope.  I was a pirate, and only dressed up on Saturday.  My costume consisted of an eye patch I got on Beyond Malibou summer before last (yes, I still had that in my backpack, and if you went on our Hatcher’s Pass adventure before Rachel left, you would know that there are an assortment of other random artifacts in there, yet no first aid kit), a hat made for a 4 year old, a pirate shirt, and my favorite: a sword made out of cardboard and purple duct tape.


Nametags…

We have nametags on our doors.  And I came out this Saturday morning to find two pieces of tape on my door and a crumpled orange ball down the hall… a very sad state of affairs.  Yet do not fear, my awesome RA made me a new one.  So now there is a blue Pac-man ghost with my name on it stuck to the door.  And all is well with the world.


And because I have an essay due soon, way too much reading for biology than thought possible, and an exorbitant amount of math homework, I will now enter into a self-induced coma of studying.  So long my friends.



*Actually I have no idea, he’s a fish…

No comments:

Post a Comment